On 14 – 15 October 2021, the “Stay – on” Project’s hybrid Kick – off meeting was successfully conducted on the premises of the Lead Partner Rezos Brands, in Patras, Greece.
The “Stay – on” Project, fully entitled “A community – based and driven project”, funded with the amount of 1.299.741 EUR by the EEA & Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment, has as the ultimate objective to create conditions that enable young people to fulfill their potential, ensuring their access to opportunities and jobs and preventing their emigration from rural areas.
The meeting, that marked the initiation of the project’s implementation, attended representatives from all the beneficiary partners:
• MEATH COMMUNITY RURAL AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT PARTNERSHIP LIMITED, Ireland
• CRESAÇOR – regional cooperative of solidarity economy, Portugal
• ASSOCIATION ATIS, Italy
• REGIONAL GOVERNMENT OF SICILY – Department of Agriculture, Italy
• THE POLISH FARM ADVISORY AND TRAINING CENTRE NOT-FOR-PROFIT Sp. z o.o., Poland (Virtually)
• BB CONSULTING, SLOVENIA
• ECSF UG, expertise partner, Germany.
Matter of actions, work plan of the project and issues related to the project schedule and budget have been discussed during the meeting.